Monday, September 27, 2010

Another Miracle Story

Missy,
I want to thank you guys for coming to Kylee's surgery, it really meant a lot. I'm sure it wasn't easy for either of you but just know that you brought a calm over both of us. I know that there is nothing that I can say that will make anything easier for you but know that I think of all of you every day. I have no great words of wisdom and I'm not going to act like I can make the pain go away but I do want you to know that I will be here for you if you need me.

Know that your little angel has changed the lives of so many. People that don't know you or your family. People that now go to church every Sunday (us) that never went before, people that hold their children a little tighter and tell them they love them more often than before, people that help others now that never would have before. Ive seen all of this and its all because of Leighytn. She is truly a miracle in so many ways and just know that she lives on in so many more people than you can imagine. You are a great Mom to two beautiful blond girls that have so many more peoples lives to touch.

Love you guys!
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment