Monday, September 13, 2010

Are You Following???

"Oh, I follow your blog"

"My friend in (enter state name) is reading your blog"

"How do I follow your blog?"

"How can I leave a comment about some thing you have wrote?"

These are comments and questions I hear a lot. Please "follow" my blog. I would love to know where Leightyn's story has gone and where it is headed.

It you click "follow", on the right side of the screen, you will receive emails letting you know that I have updated. You will have to create a profile, but, you can choose not to have a picture.

If you have a comment, you can click comment after the article, and leave me a comment.

I hope this helps the ones that have had questions.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Missy,
    I haven't had the chance to introduce myself, but I just joined your MOPS group last week. Today was absolutely amazing! The peace of God absolutely shines through you and I know God has, and will continue to use Leightyn's legacy to touch lives. I wanted to come talk to you afterward but I missed you, so I got your blog address from Natalie. I look forward to following your blog and getting to know you this year! :)
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete