Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wow, 6 Years!

To my Precious little girl,

I have got to say that it was difficult to have your birth - day, with out you. It seems like yesterday when we were setting in the hospital holding you for the first time. I remember that first little smile that just melted my heart. You couldnt have been more than a few hours old, (maybe a day). It was just me and momma in the room and she was holding you and you just, out of no where, let out the biggest grin (not sure if there was any gas involved, but none the less). It was absolutley priceless! We actually have it on video somewhere, but we cant find it for nothing. Hopefully one day it will show up, and it will become another one of My's favorites. As rough as it was for me, momma, my, and others, I can only smile as I imagine what your sixth brithday party must have been like in Heaven. Just like everything else, simply amazing!

A few Sundays ago, mommy and I got to talk about your Lifesong and our testimony to a Sunday school class. It was a first for me (well, besides the morning after). Mommy has got to talk about our story to other groups. It was a great experience. We love to talk about you, we love to tell people how God chose our little girl to touch so many lives. I know I have said it before, but you couldnt even begin to imagine the impact that your five short little years has had and contiues to have on people's lives. I am so honored and so proud to call you my daughter. Speaking of Sunday school, we are finishing up our session on Heaven. I must say that it has truly opened my eyes to things that I never had thought of before. My mind cant even begin to imagine what you are experiencing right now, and what awaits all Christians. To see Jesus and Live with God on the New Earth. Wow!

But as it is written: "Eye has not see, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into
the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him"
1 Corinthians 2:9

I'm so thankful for what God has done through His Son Jesus, so that we can spend eternity with Him and with each other.

Well, I just want you to know that we love you and miss you bunches and bunches. Give everyone hugs and kisses from us. Ill see you when I get there!

Until that day,
Love daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment